Wine Food Pairing ... Marco Boat Parade ... Christmas Party FUN!

Wine food pairing always looks forward to the holidays ... Christmas in Florida is a special season indeed. Water, sand, boating and fun ... the biggest concern is whether you will actually need to wear a jacket to keep the evening "chill" off ... LOL!

A wonderful party hosted by my friends Carol and Jim Kinkead was once again the place to be for viewing the Christmas Marco Island Boat parade ... kind of like being on the 50 yard line!

Jim made sure that I had my "most" fave Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio ..... and plenty of it ... what can I say ... life is good ... take a quick watch ..



Rod McKenzie provided the music and outdid himself. He played Jimmy Buffett everytime I asked ... oh MY!

Wine food pairing on the Marco River. CHEERS!

No comments: