Wine Food Pairing NEW Florida Foot Fashion-ware

Wine food pairing wants to take this opportunity to share with you the latest in foot fashion-ware for Florida.

We flooded and lost power for TS "Fay", water covered the docks for Gustov and who the heck knows what will happen with Hanna, Ike, Josephine and Kyle brewing out there....

I am usually NOT on the cutting edge of fashion, but I think that these FUN, "stylin' " flipper/fin heels might be the statement that I am looking for. Even though wine food pairing generally works from home, I think a certain look and functionality is required. I certainly can see myself standing at the grill after the power has been shut off in this attractive footware and then simply turning around and jumping in the bay for a quick snorkel around!

What do you think? Try to get a visual here ..... a chilled glass of pinot grigio, maybe the bright orange heels .... hmmmm ... are you feeling it? CHEERS!


No comments: